We recommend that Reservations be made 24 hour in advance. We welcome same day reservations but If you want to make a reservation for the same day please text us at 702-805-1911 to make sure we have availability first. Our booking system may not be up to date so contact us to make sure that time and date is available first :)
Groupon voucher does not include service fee (pays our guides) , Liability fee (pays our insurance for you to ride) , or Location fee (pays our permit fee)
Also does not include
weekend fee, holiday fee or sunset fee as these are upgraded tours
Private Rides are $50 flat for your group
Want a BETTER price than using a Groupon?
We have a Promo Price $50 per rider
(Holidays and Sunset are an extra $5)
Make your tour special by making it a Private Ride at $50 flat per group
This is a Promo Price of $55 per person. Weekends and Holidays are additional $5. This is Cheaper option than using a Groupon or Living Social Voucher.
Make your tour special by making it a Private Ride for $50.
(702)805-1911 Text is Best due to nature of business being outdoors with the horses :) IF you need assistance booking via phone call 702.830.9835 (do not use this number for questions, rescheduling, cancellations, etc only for making a reservation
How do I schedule a ride?
Simple, please fill out our form by clicking on our book us button for the activity you would like to attend.
What if I have a voucher? Follow the same instructions as above.
I have never ridden a horse before. Do I need experience?No experience is necessary to ride our horses. They are trained especially for novices and many of our clients have never ridden before. Horses, like people, have varying degrees of energy and various dispositions. Many of ours are quiet and gentle. You will be given specific instructions before your ride and your guide will be right with you to answer any questions and help you while you are on the trail.
• I am an experienced rider. Do you have a horse for me?Yes we do. Some of our clients have ridden for years and are expert riders. We will fit the horse to your experience and ability level.
• How old do you have to be to ride with you?We recommend riders are at least 8 years old to ride with us. Contact us if you have a 6 or 7 year old rider. We do not allow under 6 year old riders to ride on the trail rides. A pony ride may be arranged for younger riders. Children 18 years and younger must wear a helmet that we provide.
• Is there a weight limit?Our weight limit is 250 pounds. For the health of our horses, this is strictly enforced!
• May I ride double with my child or another adult?For safety reasons, we require that each rider have his/her own horse.
• I am a beginner rider. Are the trails too challenging for me? or I am an experienced rider. Are the trails challenging enough for me?We have trails for everyone from the beginner to the experienced rider. Our guides are experienced and able to tailor your ride to your experience and preference.
• Can we ride alone?We require that all parties have a guide. Not only does our insurance require this, but we are permitted to ride only on specific trails on public lands and in the regional park. It is easy to stray from the designated trails or become lost if one does not know the area well.
• Can we run on the horses?It is not safe to run on the horses. The terrain is rocky and uneven. Even experienced cowboys do not run on a horse unless it is necessary. Most cowboys have broken bones from horses falling. Most accidents on horseback happen while running. Also, our insurance and Nevada state lawdoes not allow running.
• What shall I wear while riding?You will need to wear long pants, enclosed shoes or boots (no sandals), and a shirt or blouse. You may also want sunglasses in the summer time.• What do I need to bring for the tour?You will need to bring something to drink, as staying hydrated in the desert is a priority. We recommend water, but juice and sports drinks are acceptable. Sodas with caffine or tea are not as good, as they tend to dehydrate. You may not take alcoholic beverages with you. You may also want to take sunscreen, sunglasses, a light snack, and you will definitely want your camera. We discourage backpacks, as they are uncomfortable while riding and horses tend to be afraid of them. Stomach packs and small packs worn in front are generally acceptable. We also have saddlebags to carry items. Dont forget a TIP for the Guides. They work hard :)
Summer: Please bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses and water! Winter: jacket, gloves, warm clothes and waterHow is the weather?
Winter months (Dec, Jan, Feb.): It can be cold in the mornings and evenings. Please wear layered clothing and a hat. Spring and Fall months:(Mar, April, May, Sept, Oct, Nov.) Beautiful but can be cool in the mornings and the evenings and the days can be warm.
Summer months:(June, July, August) Warm but comfortable. Sun screen water and a hat are a must! Please no shorts or open toe shoes. We are open year round!
Cancellation Policy: We have a 72 hour cancellation policy, however, a $15.00 cancellation fee per person will be charged on all cancelled rides.* (We will gladly reschedule any ride for $) NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS!
* For all rides that are not cancelled within the 72 hour period a $15.00 cancellation fee per person will be charged.
Refund Policy: There are NO refunds (voucher or money). This time has been reserved specifically for you which prevents someone else from riding at this time. We are a small family business and can not absorb the loss of revenue for refunds when riders change their minds. We try to make everyone happy, but it is impossible to please everyone. Also note Once you are on the horse you are accepting the terms to the ride such as the guide, the horses, equipment, the location of ride, etc, there are No refunds given after a ride either. .
Payment: We accept all 4 major credit cards. Payment is due in full at the time of booking. A valid credit card is needed to secure the reservation.
Gratuities (TIPS):Our Wranglers are dedicated to you having a safe and enjoyable experience, and they appreciate your thanks, it is part of their compensation. Gratuities are not included in the base price of Trail Ride Pricing.
Practices: Horseback riding is classified as a “RUGGED ADVENTURE RECREATIONAL SPORT ACTIVITY.” We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason deemed appropriate by Vegas Horse Tours. for the safety of our guests, staff, or property. We further reserve the right to alter, modify, or cancel a ride due to bad weather, unsafe conditions, or requests made by governmental, park, or state agencies. The location of the tour may change and you will be notified of such changes. All prices and availability of rides are subject to change without notice by Vegas Trail Ride. No Refunds! Once you have sat in the saddle you have agreed to the location, atmosphere, the horse, the guides, the equipment, and everything about the tour and there are absolutely no refunds.
If you have a booking question please contact us Phone: 702-805-1911 - TEXT IS BEST
But what if it rains, snows, or hails? Because we cannot predict Mother Nature, we honor the “rain check”. This will allow you to reschedule your ride for another time that is most convenient for you. It should be noted that all of our scheduled rides can go out regardless of the climate, unless of course it is very bad out and the guides determine safety. There is a rescheduling fee unless the weather is deemed unsafe. No Refunds.
No refunds. No cash refunds. No voucher refunds. We will only allow you to reschedule or cancel rides. If you ”cancel” your ride there will be a $10.00 per person booking fee on all cancellations prior to 72 hours of the scheduled departure time. If you fail to cancel 72 hours prior to your reservation time and date, it is a $15 per person cancellation fee. There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations. Note if you reschedule any charges such as booking fee or weekend fee for that days ride will not carry over and these fees will all be charged again for the date you rescheduled for. You will have 6 months to reschedule and use your purchased ride (must be a comparable ride at current prices). Voucher users will only have until your voucher expires to use it. If you book with us with a voucher you are obligated to keep that reservation. If you have a reservation with us but you decide to request a refund of your voucher, we will charge your card for the full value of the voucher as we have a no refund policy once you have made reservations with our company. If you book with a Groupon ticket on our site But do not have a Groupon to cover the cost you will get charged the standard price.
There are NO refunds (voucher or money). This time has been reserved specifically for you which prevents someone else from riding at this time. We are a small family business and cannot absorb the loss of revenue for refunds when riders change their minds. We try to make everyone happy, but it is impossible to please everyone. Once you fill out our reservation form and book with us you are accepting the terms to the ride such as the guide, the horses, equipment, the location of ride, etc., there are No refunds.
You may reschedule your activity as many times as you like. You will be charged $10.00 per person each time you reschedule. You must reschedule prior to 72 hours for Trail Rides or you will also pay the cancellation fee. If you reschedule and decide to upgrade your ride such as weekend, sunset, holiday etc you will be charged those fees.
If you do not show up for your ride, and you have not rescheduled or canceled you will be charged a $10 per person fee In addition to the cancellation fee.
If you have a voucher that is expiring, and you want to use it after it expires you must book with us prior to the expiration date on your voucher. EXAMPLE: your voucher expires tomorrow, but you want to use it next week, you would book with us prior to it expiring. BUT if you want to use your voucher after the expiration date (and you did not schedule a ride with us prior to it expiring) you be charged $20 per person to use your voucher.
Our weight limit is 220lb. We currently do not have a height restriction. Children must be 7 years or older to go on trail ride. For safety we cap our riders ages at 75 years old. If you have someone that is older than 75 years old that would like to ride, please contact us for other options such as a riding lesson. If you have a younger child we do have pony rides and riding lessons available also. One person per horse, no doubling on horse, children cannot ride on horse with parent.
We accept all 4 major credit cards. Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
Our Wranglers work only for Tips. They are dedicated to you having a safe and enjoyable experience, and they appreciate your thanks, it is part of their compensation. Gratuities are not included in the base price of Trail Ride Pricing. Recommended tip is 15 to 18% of the regular priced ride.
Horseback riding is classified as a “RUGGED ADVENTURE RECREATIONAL SPORT ACTIVITY.” We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason deemed appropriate by Vegas Trail Ride. For the safety of our guests, staff, or property. We further reserve the right to alter, modify, or cancel a ride due to bad weather, unsafe conditions, or requests made by governmental, park, or state agencies. The location of the tour may change and you will be notified of such changes. All prices and availability of rides are subject to change without notice by Vegas Trail Ride. No Refunds! Once you have filled out our reservation form for your booking you have agreed to the location, atmosphere, the horse, the guides, the equipment, and everything about the tour and there are absolutely no refunds.